Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Homeschool Evaluator

"As unto the Lord.." In submitting my will to the Lord, I am no longer teaching in the public school setting. I am teaching our two-year-old every day while we play and explore the world together. What a joy it is to be home with my boys! Aside from being a wife, this is my highest calling and I do not take it lightly. We have come to a point, that in order to make ends meet, I need to work to supplement our income. Thanks to encouragement from my friends, Jamie and Anne, I have begun offering homeschool evaluations and services. The doors just keep opening so I am obediently walking through them! My Jesus is so faithful in answering prayer. If you find yourself resisting the Spirit, stop. He loves you tremendously and wants your life to be lived abundantly. I don't believe that translates into financial wealth. I do believe He wants you to experience His peace, His joy, His fulfillment and His presence.
If anyone knows of homeschooling moms or dads in need of an evaluator in Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, or Hernando County, please have them contact me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment